This major release of MarketMuse streamlines and enhances research functionality:
- With this update the Connect and Questions applications have been moved from the left navigation rail and placed inside Research
- One click returns data across all the tabs, shortening the time to do meaningful work. (If you’re on a plan with limited queries, you’ll also find that it saves on query usage.)
- In key areas, we return more data and enhanced functionality to facilitate stronger workflows.
- Topic Navigator anyone doing keyword research by providing additional data to help establish a keyword’s value.
- Together with Topic Model and questions, this provides significantly more ideas on how to cover a topic.
- Filter on a number of criteria to reduce the information down to produce a list you care about.
Topic Navigator also streamlines cluster planning. It tells you, for any given topic, what you have and what you’re missing. We do this by giving the overlap between the SERP and your website:
- See, from all the results of Topic Navigator, what items exist in your inventory
- See, among those items, whether you’re ranking, how well you’re ranking, and on which page
- See what your personalized keyword difficulty and topic authority is for those items, giving a clear indication as to whether it will hard or easy for you to rank for the topic
This is the work that many SEOs and content strategists do manually. Now, understand your coverage of a topic with one click.