This workflow shows how to find pages that are close to a first-page ranking. “Close” is a relative term, so you may need to adjust the parameters of our suggested filter.
- Click Pages in the left navigation bar.
- Sort by Page Authority in descending order. (Sort by Search Volume if you want to optimize for higher volume topics first).
- Add a filter for Rank greater than or equal to 8 and less than or equal to 20. (Adjust these parameters to suit your needs).
- Click on the row of a page you want to research.
- Click Ranking Topicsin the left navigation bar.
- Click Configure Table and add Content Score and Personalized Difficulty if they’re not visible in the list.
- Look for the focus topic of the page. Is it below the target content score? If yes, then continue.
- Use Updated on July 14, 2021