What’s the best way to get started? Check out the following resources.
- This Knowledge Base for technical information and getting started with the platform.
- MarketMuse Academy, where you’ll learn to use MarketMuse like a pro.
- Our blog is full of educational content to help you understand advanced concepts like content clusters, topic authority, and more.
- Webinars featuring industry leaders discussing strategic approaches to content
- MarketMuse Content Strategy Crash Course to jump-start your content strategy.
- Customer Success Webinars for more MarketMuse insight.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a query?
A query occurs when you enter a topic in an application (and optionally a URL) and press RUN. For example, if you search for competitive gaps for “what is content intelligence” in Compete, that counts as 1 query.
What can I do using only queries?
Queries are used to run MarketMuse Applications. You can use them to:
- Optimize both new and existing content. Improve the depth and breadth of your article before you publish using our real-time editor that scores your content as you write (Optimize Application).
- Find new content to create (Research Application).
- Analyze the distribution of related topics on your page to ensure the right depth and comprehensiveness (Research Application).
- Compare your content against top-ranking pages to visualize gaps in a competitive heatmap (Compete Application)
- Discover how to differentiate your content from the competition (Compete Application).
- Ensure your content answers the important questions asked by your audience and avoid intent mismatch (Questions Application).
- Get internal and external linking recommendations (Connect Application).
What is a Credit?
Use credits for AI-powered Content Briefs and First Drafts.
A Content Brief is an outline that sets the direction of how an article covers a specific topic. Click to see an example.
First Draft is the raw output of MarketMuse AI-generated content, built on the shoulders of a MarketMuse Content Brief. The brief is a competitive deep dive into a specific topic, revealing what’s required to fully optimize a page for that subject.
We build AI content addressing the subheadings and corresponding subtopics of the associated content brief. Analyzing vast amounts of content on the web for each subheading, we then match it to our subtopics list. Our plagiarism detection algorithm ensures that the AI content we construct is always unique.
Use credits to jump-start your content creation process, saving you hours and days of comprehensive research on any given topic.
What are your applications?
Optimize is a real-time editor that scores your content as you write, helping you improve your article’s depth and breadth before you publish.
Research analyzes the distribution of related topics on your page to ensure the right depth and comprehensiveness. This is also a great way to find new content to create.
Compete shows the top-ranking pages on a topic and helps you visualize gaps in a competitive heatmap.
Questions help you ensure your content answers the important questions asked by your audience and avoid intent mismatch.
Connect provides internal and external linking recommendations.
What’s the best way to get started?
Refer to the resources mentioned at the beginning of this document.
What integrations are available?
We are researching the most requested integrations and will add them to the roadmap as we progress. But MarketMuse has always been focused on delivering you data and workflows you can’t possibly get anywhere else. We are heavily investing in tech that makes it easier to measure content quality and topic authority at scale, using natural language generation to analyze and create content using AI, and giving you a complete toolset to understand your domain’s content.
What languages are available?
Right now, we have optimized our output for English only with the ability to specifically target the US, UK, CA, NZ, and AU SERPs. That being said, we understand that this is important to AppSumo users all over the world. Therefore, we do have plans to add more languages in the future.