Our deep learning user intent classification machine learning model is based on a dataset of thousands of queries. It takes an active learning approach, continually collecting new data and improving its abilities.
Currently, we support the following intents:
- Know: The intent is to acquire some information assumed to be present on one or more web pages.
- Know Simple: The query has a very simple answer usually presented in a knowledge card. Example: The president of the United States.
- Transactional: The intent is to perform some web-mediated activity. Like sign-up, download, buy, ….. etc
- Comparison: The intent is to acquire some information to compare entities.
- Local: Dominated by a combination of local packs, geographic markers of local businesses.
- Website Query: An informational query about a certain website that has the intent of navigating that website.