Our deep learning user intent classification machine learning model is based on a dataset of thousands of queries. It takes an active learning approach, continually collecting new data and improving its abilities.
Currently, we support the following intents:
- Info – Know: The intent is to acquire some information assumed to be present on one or more web pages.
- Info – know simple: The query has a very simple answer usually presented in a knowledge card. Example: The president of the United States.
- Transactional: The intent is to perform some web-mediated activity. Like sign-up, download, buy, ….. etc
- Info – comparison: The intent is to acquire some information to compare entities.
- Local: Dominated by a combination of local packs, geographic markers of local businesses.
- Website Query: An informational query about a certain website that has the intent of navigating that website.
MarketMuse analyzes both the intent served by each page in your inventory and the intent of each topic as seen in search engine results.
Search Intent, as served by a page, can be found in Inventory> Pages and Page Details > Primary Statistics.