Your plan determines your ability to add, delete, and change users.
Premium Tier – Unlimited Users
Click on your organization’s name located at the top of the left navigation bar.
Within Settings, click on Team.
Click on Invite Teammate to add users.
Here you can do the following:
1. Edit Teammate Account – This lets you adjust and edit the various options and information fields of a user. Please note, emails cannot be edited. It also allows you to set a new password. Here, you can also toggle brief ordering notifications.
The App Cache limit determines how many previous Runs are stored and accessible upon clicking inside the Topic Box.
2. Delete Teammate – This function will remove the user entirely.
3. Suspend Teammate – Suspend a user will prevent the user from being able to log in, but not delete the account. You can use this if you have temporary workers using MarketMuse.
Standard/Classic/AppSumo – 1 User + Ability to Purchase More
To add a new user to one of the above listed plans, please do the follow:
- Click on the Credit Counter –
2. Click Add Users –
3. Fill out the new user’s information and finalize by clicking Submit and Continue.
4. Fill out the payment form then click Create User.
In a few minutes, the new user will receive an email with login instructions.